Sunday, October 24, 2010

Magnolia and Flowers


This is the card I created for a couple of challenges. I used my this magnolia image that I just love. The theme for the Just Magnolia challenge was to think pink as October is breast cancer swareness month and finding a cure would be awesome. Cancer touches everyone. The Wild Orchid challenge is to use pastels. The 7 Kids College Fund Challenge is to use flowers, layers and an image from their store.

I have used the Justrite stamp that I finally bought yesterday. I have been drooling over these for a long time and managed to get one yesterday at LSS. The flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid. The die cut was done on my cricut and my little girl is coloured with copics. The background paper is from Me and My Big Ideas. I used some stickles and a pearl pen to add pearls to the top of her tiara.

Just Magnolia Challenge - Think Pink
Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastels
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - flowers, layers and an image from the store

3 comments:

  1. Gail this is so beautiful! Tilda is colored amazingly! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Love your flower arrangement too! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Lovely coloring. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Gail! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete